Steelmate PTS410M7 Sensors Front Parking Assist System
- Regular shipping: $20
- Express shipping: $30
INSTALLATION IS AVAILABLE AT OUR WORKSHOP
2/13 Molan Street RINGWOOD VIC 3134
Make a booking via our website: Click Here To Book!
CONTACT 03 8838 0594 OR 0413 328 786
PTSF410M7 is a 4-sensor front parking sensor with LED M7 display designed for installation in the front bumper of the vehicle. The display is designed to be mounted on the dashboard or rearview mirror. It can be used as a 2-sensor system if required, and the system can be programmed to ignore Bull bar or nudge bar.
The system can be connected to the car radio and then while active, it will automatically mute the radio and use voice to report the obstacle distance. At the same time, the display will show the obstacle location and distance.
The sensor hole size is 18.8mm in diameter. The visible external diameter of the sensor head is 22.9mm with a depth of 20.1mm and they have detachable cables and 0, 4 and 10 degree angled bezels for slope bumper installation. This product is suitable for metal and plastic bumpers.
- audio and visual alarm (LED + number)
- voice warning
- fast obstacle detection
- self-testing feature-automatic detection of damaged sensors
- excellent coverage of the area in front of the vehicle, horizontal scan angle of 110° ± 15°
- angle bezels 0°, 4°, 10° included in the package for slope bumper installation
bicolored LED display M7
can be installed on top of the rear view mirror or dashboard
- Suits metal and plastic bumpers
- Mounting hole size: 18.8mm in diameter
- Sensor head size: 22.9mm in diameter
- Sensor depth: 20.1mm
- Detachable cables
- 0°, 4° and 10° angled bezels for slope bumper installation
- supply voltage: 12V DC
- working power: <2.5 W
- detection range: 0.1 ~ 1 m
- display range: 0.3 ~ 1 m
- operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 80 °C