There can be nothing refreshing than cruising in an air-conditioned car, especially when the temperature is on the rise. However, the auto air conditioning system can wear over time and even it stops working at a point. At PMA Auto Works, we provide auto A/C repair and maintenance to vehicle owners across Ringwood, Nunawading, Doncaster, Burwood & surrounding suburbs.
From a leak to a worn-out condenser and loose wires – there are several factors that affect the functionality of the air conditioning system. To keep your A/C system function at its peak efficiency, you should follow the manufacturer recommended car service schedule. At PMA Auto Works, we have immense experience and advanced tools to service your air conditioning system according to the manufacturer’s specification. With our regular inspection and periodic car Air Conditioning service, you will not only be able to identify the A/C problems in advance but also can enjoy the most comfortable driving experience.
Warning Signs That Your Car’s Air Conditioning May Need Repair
- Weak airflow coming out of your car’s air conditioning unit.
- A leaking dashboard that indicates a clog in the hose.
- A/C unit begins to lose its cool due to the broken compressor, blower motor, etc.
- Leaking refrigerant that prevents A/C unit from providing cool temperature.
- Damaged compressor causing fluctuation in the airflow temperature.
- Unusual, rattling heard when turning on your A/C.
- Nasty odour smelling like sweaty clothes or burning odour coming from A/C.
If you notice any of these warning signs, getting a thorough inspection is important to keep your A/C system in its best condition and to prevent serious damages.
What Do We Inspect?
- Interior & blower
- Compressor belt
- Cooling system pressure
- Interior vent air temperature
- Radiant coolant level
- Thermostat, hoses & pressure cap
- Other components for leaks & damages
At PMA Auto Works, we utilise the latest equipment and technology to repair and service air conditioning system, so you can rest assured that your car’s A/C unit receives the utmost care it deserves. Call us at (03) 8838 0594 to schedule an appointment today!