If your vehicle pulls considerably to the left or right while you are driving or you experience vibration in the steering wheel, you need to bring in your car to PMA Auto Works for a wheel alignment check. Properly aligned wheel enhance performance and smooth handling of your vehicle by placing less wear and tear on the suspension and brake systems. On the flip side, improperly aligned wheels will affect the fuel economy of your vehicle and potentially lead to serious safety issues.
At PMA Auto Works, we have invested in state-of the-art alignment equipment that can detect even a slight mis-alignment in the wheels. Our mechanics have years of experience in wheel alignment by working on all makes and models and take pride in serving our customers across Ringwood, Nunawading, Doncaster, Burwood, Mitcham & surrounding suburbs.
When Do you Need Wheel Alignment?
- When there is uneven or rapid tyre wear.
- When your vehicle pulls to the right or life
- When the steering is irregular
- When your car has been involved in an accident
- When you hit a pothole or graze the curb
- When you have installed new tyres or suspension components
If you notice any of these signs, we encourage you to bring in your vehicle to PMA Auto Works. No matter what make and model your vehicle is, we will get the wheels aligned to your manufacturer’s specifications.
Benefits of Getting Wheel Alignment:
- Properly aligned wheels work together and put a less stress on the engine, increasing your car’s fuel efficiency.
- Proper wheel alignment prevents premature wear and tear of vehicle components, and thereby reduces expensive repairs.
- Constantly getting your wheels aligned will allow you to enjoy efficient, smooth and safe driving experience.
- With properly aligned wheels, your car tyres wear down evenly and last for a longer time. So, you don’t have to buy new tyres sooner than you need to.
Wheel alignments are extremely important for overall health of your vehicle. Call PMA Auto Works on (03) 8838 0594 to get it done precisely and speedily.