Whatever your vehicle needs to keep running smoothly, you will get it at PMA Auto Works. We have a team of highly experienced, certified car mechanics who can sort out and fix a wide range of mechanical problems quickly and effectively. Whether your engine warning light is on or ABS light stays illuminated, we have the latest diagnostic equipment to diagnose the problem and fix it right away. With a wealth of experience and advanced equipment, we are dedicated to offer superior mechanical service to the people of Ringwood, Doncaster, Burwood, Nunawading, Mitcham and nearby communities.
Most Common Car Mechanical Problems:
- Brake & clutch problems
- Computerised engine diagnosis
- ABS & SRS system diagnosis
- Transmission systems
- Air Conditioning problem
- Wheel alignment
- Coolant & antifreeze system
- Steering & suspension
- Oils & Fluids
Most of the modern vehicles feature sophisticated on-board diagnostic system. With the latest diagnostic scanning tools, we will fetch information from the diagnostic port and analyse the data received to determine what has gone wrong with your vehicle. The on-board diagnostic systems provide a list of trouble codes that help us to identify any malfunction. With the information obtained, we will perform effective car repairs on your vehicle and get you back on the road in no time.
Reasons To Choose Us:
- We never adhere to a one-size-fits-all policy. Rather, we provide customer oriented, personalised services with utmost integrity.
- We never cut corners and are dedicated to provide quality, cost effective solutions, which helped us gain the reputation among our customers.
- We are technically dependable meaning that we conduct a full inspection and alert you of any repairs that need immediate attention.
- We employ only certified, experienced and qualified mechanics who have the ability to work on all makes and models.
If you suspect that your car has any mechanical problem, feel free to call our mechanical team at (03) 8838 0594. We look forward to helping you take care of your car.