IDRIVE – WINDBOOSTER ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROLLER
– Four driving modes 20 adjustable settings
– Programmable to either manual or automatic transmissions
– Auto-intelligent active driving mode Eliminates throttle lag Intuitive LED display
– The iDRIVE Throttle Controller from iDRIVE Australia is an award winning (SEMA 2018 Global Media Award) throttle response controller that allows you to tune the responsiveness of your vehicle’s engine.
– The iDRIVE does this by providing new points of reference for your vehicles throttle mapping to either sharpen or dampen your vehicles throttle response.
– Introducing a sharper throttle curve has a range of benefits; from better throttle response, reduced throttle lag, better acceleration and improved overall driving experience.
– Introducing a sharper throttle curve not only reduces throttle lag but it also actuates the throttle quicker, thus opening the butterfly quicker. It does this by adjusting the torque request to your throttle table, similar to the way professional tuners manually adjust the throttle tables when ECU tuning.
– It is also bringing the throttle in earlier throughout the pedal stroke to reduce throttle lag/dead zone in the pedal.
– The iDRIVE is suitable for most cars made after 2000 and can be programmed to both automatic and manual transmissions.
– The iDRIVE plugs directly into your factory pedal plug and can generally be installed in as little as 5 minutes.
iDRIVE Throttle Controller INSTALLATION Instruction